Step 1: Vendor Application
REGISTRATION ENDS FRIDAY, MARCH 23, 2018
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
• All vendors will be required to set up their booth and be ready one hour before the event begins.
• For the safety of our guests, no “tearing down” of booths early. This causes too much confusion and is also unsafe for everyone.
• All vendors will be required to check in with a member of the event staff to receive directions on their designated area. All vendors will be responsible for his/her own sales tax reporting.
• We reserve the right to turn away vendor requests if we feel there is too much duplication of food booths.
• Booth space is assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. However, it is NOT a guarantee of placement in the event.
• Your application serves as a commitment to be at the event, in the event you need to cancel please let us know by March 28, 2018.
• Tables/Chairs/Tents: Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs and tents.
• Electricity: Vendors needing electricity are responsible for providing their own power source.
For additional information or if you have any questions, contact Katie Patterson at email@example.com
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a payment through our site, you provide your name, contact information, payment information, and additional information related to your transaction. We use this information to process your payment and to ensure your payment is correctly credited to your account.
: Organization Name •• Street Address, City, State ZIP Code •• Phone •• Email
©2018 SofterWare, Inc. v.2018.01.02-A