• I understand that I am enrolling my child for the 2017- 2018 school year.
• I understand that the program is open according to the official school calendar of the respective school district and it is my responsibility to check with the site supervisors for information on hours of operation for early dismissals, delayed openings, parent/teacher conferences, etc.
• I understand that I am responsible for payment of appropriate fees when due, and, when late, the appropriate late fees.
• I understand I must give 30 days written notice prior to withdrawal from the program, during which time I will be responsible for payment of the appropriate fees.
• I understand that in the event of any absences during program hours, I will be responsible for fees for time reserved, not actual time spent at the program.
• I understand that if a medical emergency arises, the program staff will first attempt to contact me. If I cannot be reached, the staff will contact my child's doctor as listed on the emergency contact section. If the emergency is such that immediate hospital attention is necessary, an ambulance or emergency vehicle may take my child to the hospital.
• I understand that North Shore Youth Council staff will not administer/dispense any medication. I understand that only basic first aid will be available (washing, band-aids, icepacks).
• I agree to adhere to the stated policies and procedures of the program and give my child(ren) permission to participate fully in this program.